Allie,

> Ok, but isn't it better to choose another string to filter on. I find
> it difficult to believe that the only way to identify 'Cart Commander'
> messages is to look for the string in the message body. It's a funny
> wish considering.

No, its not.  I get a lot of E-mails for Cart Commander and the first reference
to it is usually in the Body.  What else would I filter on?  It can't be
subject, because a lot of the E-Mails I get don't have that in the Subject.  I
can't do it based on Sender because I get a lot of E-Mails from people I have
never talked to before.

Show me a better way and I'll consider changing my mind, but to call it a "Funny
Wish" is absurd.

> The re-filtering works on all folders. The only filtering that is
> confined only to the Inbox is the Inbox filter rules set being run
> automatically. Otherwise you can manually apply the Inbox, replied or
> read messages filter sets to any folder.

> Or are you referring to automatic filtering of other folders using the
> Inbox filter set?

Ok, I just went back to the Filter dialog and realized what the paradigm is for
filtering.  This was a misunderstanding on my part and we can scratch that
off the list.

BK>> 7) Allow me to turn Image Scaling OFF for the internal viewer. I
BK>> get pics of screen shots, and when they are scaled down, they
BK>> become unreadable. I would much prefer to able to just use the
BK>> scroll bars.

> Have you tried just double clicking on the image icon in the
> attachments bar instead of clicking on the image tab. Double clicking
> the icon will still use the internal viewer, but opens the image in
> actual size.

Yes, I don't want to do that, it brings up another window, adding the the
clutter.

--
Brien King
[EMAIL PROTECTED]