Hi.  I have a spam filter to detect mail that doesn't get captured by
the filters preceding it.  The majority of these email messages will
be spam and I've set up this filter to a) mark it as read, b) set its
color group to 'spam', c) move it to a spam folder, d) forward it
automatically to spamcop, and e) add the email of the sender to the
spam group of my spam addressbook.  Steps a, b, c, and d all work
fine, but for some reason the email address of the sender does not get
added to my spam group.  It did for a while at first, so there are
some emails in the spam group of the spam addressbook (not the default
addressbook for the account so that I don't have problems with
completion history), but it has now stopped adding addresses.  Anyone
have any experience with this problem or know of a work-around.

Thanks,

Reza

*Using The Bat! v1.60d on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2*