El lunes 15 de abril de 2002, a las 14.01, Miguel A. Urech decía:

>> Any chance of geting an Spanish dictionary?

MAU> Download and install the International Pack from:

MAU>   http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/download.html

MAU> It includes a Spanish dictionary.

Thanks. I had the file, but never used it thinking it only had the
translation for the menus and forms. I rarely use those translations,
because usually they are really awful or incomplete, specially for
those of us who don't speak the Spanish from Spain.

Now that I have the Spanish dictionary, there's something I don't find
(and I guess it goes to the wish-list). I have an account where I
always write in spanish, and this account where I always write in
english (or try to write in english :) )

Is there a way to set a different default dictionary for each
account (or even better, for each folder), so I don't have to select
the right one each time I start a message ?

--
Ricardo M. Reyes
(Mar del Plata - Argentina)