Hello Ricardo,

> I rarely use those translations, because usually they are really
> awful or incomplete, specially for those of us who don't speak the
> Spanish from Spain.

I think I've never used the Spanish interface myself, so I can't
really tell:

> Is there a way to set a different default dictionary for each
> account (or even better, for each folder), so I don't have to select
> the right one each time I start a message ?

As others have pointed out, you can use the %LANGUAGE macro in
templates, whether they are account, folder or AB ones. I have some
set up but, most of the time I use two Quick Templates I have:

    SP which includes %LANGUAGE="SP"
    BR which includes %LANGUAGE="BR"

That way, at any time while writing a message (it doesn't have to be
the first thing you do) I can type SP or BR followed by Ctrl+<space>
to switch from one language to the other.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c