Hello adam!

On Wednesday, February 11, 1970 at 3:47:25 AM you wrote:

>   even if someone did (which in itself is a very unlikely thing which
> could be avoided by putting a filter into the actual registration
> process of joining this list), if the person that was pretending to be
> marck offered advice which helped then where is the damage?

I just don't agree. I think everyone should sign (and, BTW, encrypt)
his e-mails - any posting.

Since the reasons for this have been given more than once on list and
in myriads of statements anywhere, I just refer you to the next
library (or a bookshop) to have a look into John Parker's *Total
Surveillance*, other books on surveillance and security, books about
PGP and cryptography.

I just don't do it on list any more because too many people complained
about the overhead added to the list's messages.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60d on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Marry someone you love to talk to. As you get older, conversational
skills will grow more important.