On Wednesday, April 17, 2002, 12:53:23 PM, Allie C Martin wrote:

> Well I could make some adjustments there. How's my intro line for
> instance? Do you like it? :-)

I think the date and time are helpful, because you can track to which of
that sender's messages you are responding. (Threading does the trick
here but I'm on lots of lists where threading by reference just makes
it harder to track, not easier.) Some of the more verbose headers,
with the it was foretold, or these pearls of wisdom, etc, could be
curtailed, as could which is 0100 where I live.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828