I understand that there is a server involved with POP3 e-mail, but
that server is located off site in a server farm. I just don't see a
reason to add ANOTHER server just to collect it.

They aren't using the PIM features of Outlook and TB is one of the
most robust e-mail client's I've found, so it seems like the perfect
solution for this client.

Michael T. Ashby
Consultant
The Ashby Group