Hello Nick,

Nick Andriash> Would you mind terribly trimming down the number of characters you use
for
Nick Andriash> a quote prefix? By using first and last name... which is only for TB
users
Nick Andriash> and only if they have their preferences set to allow for it... you
Nick Andriash> minimise the actual number of characters for comments. Based on a 74
Nick Andriash> character normal line length, one can only type in 55 or so characters
of
Nick Andriash> actual text before the line starts to wrap.

Nick Andriash> Thanks very much..

Considering I have had the program installed less than
a week, would you send me detailed instructions on how
to accomplish this? I am perfectly willing to
accommodate I just need to know how this is done.
 Lynna                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]