I have had two occasions when TB and my AV program circled the
campfire as TB downloaded to a tmp file and the AV program
notified me I had received an exploit virus.  On each occasion, I
went out to the web and deleted the offending emails at the
server.  Then it was necessary to delete TB's tmp files to
satisfy (shut up) the AV program.  I had the impression that using
dispatch would allow me to get to those emails and to delete them
at the server level.  However, I was not successful.  How does
one actually use dispatch from within TB to delete mail at the
server?

Both of the occasions involved false positives when
someone had written asking about the html exploit virus and
quoted a bit too much of the string involved <smile> but it gave
me a chance to see the interaction between TB and the AV program.

Elaine

Hello Roelof

On Friday, April 19, 2002, you wrote