Hello Corobori,
On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:57:52 -0400 GMT your local time,
which was Friday, April 19, 2002, 10:57:52 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Corobori wrote:

> Hello Gerard,

> Friday, April 19, 2002, 11:30:57 AM, you wrote:

G>> Hi  Jean-Luc,  Cab't  you disable Norton, then delete the email and
G>> re-activate Norton?

> I  guess  I  could  I am just worried that doing this it could do some
> damages  in  my  machine. Even on Norton's website they don't describe
> what   the  IFrame.Exploit  virus  does  !  NAV  says:  No  additional
> information and Likelihood: Rate

If I remember correctly its a potential security hole possible to fix
via MS update. Warning doesnt mean you are infected, but means you
COULD get infected on the wrong webpage if the AV wasnt running...

tracer

Using theBAT 1.60c

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates