ON Monday, April 22, 2002, 3:55:55 PM, you wrote:

RO> Hello Dwight,

RO> On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:43:10 -0500GMT (22-4-02, 15:43 +0200GMT, where
RO> I live), you wrote:

RO> You could set the reply-to for all accounts to your primary account.
RO> That way all replies go to the same account.

Roelof,

   I don't even bother changing the from address. I have found that as
   long as I change the smpt server for outgoing mail in
   account|properties|transport to match the network I am connected to,
   be it through ADSL/POTS/Cable, I can use ant from address and I am
   happy they do :-)

   I would like a drop-down ( or even a pop-up) here which memorizes all
   my previous smtp servers.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> There are three types of people in this world: those who can
count, and those who cannot. -- Carl G. Hostnik

 Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2