Hello Gerard,

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:04:49 +0200GMT (22-4-02, 18:04 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

RO>> You could set the reply-to for all accounts to your primary account.
RO>> That way all replies go to the same account.

G> I don't even bother changing the from address. I have found that as
G> long as I change the smpt server for outgoing mail in
G> account|properties|transport to match the network I am connected
G> to, be it through ADSL/POTS/Cable, I can use ant from address and I
G> am happy they do :-)

I'm aware of that possibility, but it's not allowed by all ISP's,
though most of them permit it.

G> I would like a drop-down ( or even a pop-up) here which memorizes
G> all my previous smtp servers.

I've been told that X-Ray is a nice tool for that purpose. X-Ray can
be found at: http://www.xrayapp.com/xray
I haven't used it myself, since I'm no roving mail user.

--
Groetjes, Roelof