Hello Christopher,

On Thursday, April 25, 2002 at 1:19:35 PM you wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

CTD> On Thursday, April 25, 2002, 12:15:42 PM, Roelof wrote:

>> That means that your ISP won't route mail to that domain. Contact the
>> helpdesk or the postmaster of your ISP and explain the problem. You're
>> sure that it's a valid address?

CTD> I know that is the problem - what I don't understand is why it works
CTD> most of the time, but occasionally won't work. I changed no settings on
CTD> my machine or TB, just restarting TB cleared the fault.

This is a classical qmail message and therefore my terrain *hehe*

Do you need to authenticate in any form before being allowed to send
messages? If so it seems the authentication is not fast enough with writing
the RELAY informations down or does not set necessary environment variable
(RELAYCLIENT) every time.

You'll have in any case contact the provider supporting this server, the
'it works after a reboot' is a lucky coincidence. :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The chain that can be yanked is not the cosmic chain." -- Cal Keegan