Messages have been posted about this and no help.  The fact that I have to
rebuild me entire message base just to read the posts makes it difficult to
interact.  Any help?  Give it.  I'll listen and try it.  I refuse to use a
Microsoft Product for email, so to keep the discussion going, I have no
choice but Eudora.

Michael