Hello Geoff,

On Sat, 4 May 2002 17:56:13 +0100GMT (4-5-02, 18:56 +0200GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

GL> Additionally, is it possible to create an outgoing filter that moves
GL> the recipient from "pending" to the "notified" group?

Since Costas answered your other question I'll address this one.
Your notification message will probably have some specific text in it.
Create an outgoing filter that triggers on that text. Check on the
advanced tab the option: Addresses must be listed in the address book,
choose for recipient, choose for the pending group. Now your action
will be to place the address in an address book group. See the action
tab scroll a little down and you'll find it.
Just beneath the add to AB action there's also a delete from AB
action. I've just tested it and you can run both action in one filter.
So you don't need additional filters.

--
Groetjes, Roelof