Hi Mandara!

Hmmm - I don't think I deleted them, and those messages are not in the
Trash folder.  Is there some way to delete messages that they don't end
up in the trash?

So, are you saying I should move the messages .tbb and messages.tbi
files to a new TB folder, and then compress the new folder?

--
Cheers!

Michael David
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]