On Monday, May 20, 2002, Chris Montgomery wrote...

> Howdy,

> Is it possible to have more than one identity/personality for a pop
> account? For example, for my domain airtightweb.com I have a default
> username (monty) but I use [EMAIL PROTECTED] to subscribe to lots
> of mailing lists. All messages sent to this addressed get
> automatically forwarded to my primary username, but I need the
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] identity to send to mailing lists. Just to send
> this message, I had to create a whole new account. I have other
> identities that I want to also set up (like [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], etc). How can this be done?

Yes  it is... One way would be to create address book entries for each
list,  and  then  in  the New/Reply/Forward templates for that address
book  entry,  use  the %FROM="Alias <email@youralias>" and that should
work.  If  you  have  lots of lists that use the same setup, you could
just  create  multiple  entries,  and  use Groups in address book, and
apply the templates to that.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])