Howdy,

Is it possible to have more than one identity/personality for a pop
account? For example, for my domain airtightweb.com I have a default
username (monty) but I use [EMAIL PROTECTED] to subscribe to lots
of mailing lists. All messages sent to this addressed get
automatically forwarded to my primary username, but I need the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] identity to send to mailing lists. Just to send
this message, I had to create a whole new account. I have other
identities that I want to also set up (like [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], etc). How can this be done?

Thanks.

Chris Montgomery