Hey Allie,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60m)
to write the following on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 at 7:36:41 AM.

ACM> There are also some other very nifty capabilities like column vs
ACM> stream vs linear text selection modes, the ability to indent
ACM> whole text blocks and paste text indented.

How do you switch the text selection modes?

I found myself in 'block' (possibly called column?) selection mode the
other day. I didn't want it for that message, but I use other editors
(TextPad & Vim mainly) because I can do that. If I can use SB
instead.... <g>

Also, how do you "ndent whole text blocks and paste text indented"?
Another feature I use all the time in my other editors.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60k (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)