Hello Jonathan!

On Wednesday, May 22, 2002 at 4:04:11 PM you wrote:

> As  my original idea said... it'd not replace the mail list... in fact
> it'll  just be the mail list, but passed onto a news server. Any posts
> that  hit  the  lists,  get dropped into the news server, and any news
> postings  get  posted  back  to  the  list.  There'd  be  no change in
> bandwidth  usage  for list owner

Ähem, sorry to interrupt, but ... where would be the advantage? It
sounds a bit like adding two things together so there respective
disadvantages would sum up.*

*Seldom, if ever, it is the advantages that add up.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60k on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an
institution?