Hello Dierk Haasis,

On Thursday, May 23 2002 at 12:14 AM PDT, you wrote:

> Considering that many people make their discontent with an application
> into a "What a crap" statement, it was high time to read something
> positive.

There have been many positive Postings about TB in this List, but this
individual wrote in effect: I do not have any problems with TB so I do not
understand why everyone else is having problems. It served no purpose
whatsoever other than to 'slight' those having problems... an underlying
suggestion that it was their incompetence that was at fault.

--
Nick Andriash
Courtenay, B.C. Canada