Hi, RapidFX.

On Thu, 23 May 2002 18:58:01 -0800 GMT your local time, which was
Thursday, May 23, 2002, 8:58 PM -0700 GMT here,
you wrote:

> this is the exact issue i had earlier, except when I opened the
> message the message title said "view folder for ..." whatever folder
> the message was in.

  Well, yes, but this is true for a valid message, too?

> I also was running XP.

> It has to do with an invalid sig.
> upgrade to latest, which is what i did and it solved the issue.
> Or, do what was told to me, can't remember who now?
> (insert credit here) said: goto options/smime/microsoft
> then check ok, and look at the message again. it should show.

  I tried this and it works fine now....

> I switched back to "internal" after the upgrade, now i see the invalid
> sig attachment versus not being able to open the message or using
> MS....
> </ramble>

  Upgrade to 160m? (It does look like you're running it.) I definitely
  have to have it set to Microsoft with h.

  I haven't used S/MIME, so have no clue what's going on here, but it
  worked. Thanks.

--
 Keith
...Welcome to the Church of the Holy Cabbage. Lettuce pray