Friday, 5/24/02, 4:59 PM

Hi Pete,
On Thu, 23 May 2002, at 11:24:33 [GMT -0600] (which was 10:24 AM where I live)
you wrote about: 'Link catching, was Re: Cookies wanted!'

P> When I put my mouse in a link it then turns into a blue arrow.  I then
P> double click and it opens the browser and goes to the page.

P> I am not sure why it doesn't work for you.  I wonder if it is a Secure Bat!
P> issue only??

Nope! Doesn't work here either using fixed width viewer. Which viewer
are you using?

 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul
--
I multitask, I use *all* my fingers on the keyboard.