Friday, 5/24/02, 8:59 PM

Hi Pete,
On Fri, 24 May 2002, at 19:25:09 [GMT -0600] (which was 6:25 PM where I live)
you wrote about: 'Link catching, was Re: Cookies wanted!'

P> I am not sure I understand what you mean by 'which viewer'.  You do know I
P> was talking about a link in the email body, not SmartBat...right?

There were complaints during the beta test cycle about certain links
not being live when using the Rich Text Viewer. Just wondering if it
had reared its ugly head again.

 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul
--
Bother said Pooh as he sunk his twelfth Guinness