Hello Miguel,

On Wed, 29 May 2002 09:57:32 +0200 GMT (29/05/02, 14:57 +0700 GMT),
Miguel A. Urech wrote:

MAU> How can he/I recover his AB from this CD-ROM? As he is 50km away I'd
MAU> like to lead him by phone.

The addressbooks are the files originally at
"C:\Program Files\The Bat!\Mail\*.abd"
He should be able to copy them.

MAU> How can he/I recover his templates?

There are account.* files in each account folder
(...\The Bat!\Mail\AccountName\). One of these contain the templates.
I don't know whether any info is stored in the registry, though.

MAU> One "funny" thing about templates is that on the new installation
MAU> they are all blank (account, folder, etc.). Not even the default
MAU> ones (which appear after a new installation) are available.

That is indeed curious.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Tomorrow Helen Henry visits the home of a retired Navy Captain and his
wife, an exotic U-shaped structure.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60m
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM