Hello Dwight,

On Wed, 29 May 2002 16:52:37 -0500 GMT (30/05/02, 04:52 +0700 GMT),
Dwight A Corrin wrote:

JA>> Wow... how did you do that?  That's not even me saying that, yet you
JA>> quoted me... hehe ;)

DAC> don't know. It's got double carrots, so I don't know why it would
DAC> stick initials.

No, Jonathan says you attributed the quote to him, but it was in fact
not him you quoted - you quoted Ben Kennish. This, tother with the
double cursor, sounds familiar.

Do you, by any chance, check mails periodically, thread by reference,
and a new mail arrived in this folder when you hit "Reply"?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The "save" icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk, with the
shutter on backwards.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60m
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM