Hello Scott,

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002 at 12:06:47 PM you wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

SA> All I did was upgrade to the latest version on a new machine and
SA> import all my accounts. Does anyone know what this means?

Yes. Presumably your ISP or at least the service provider offering it's
mail server to you.

If the server responds the server admin should be asked why it responded
abnormally :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's Been A Good Year For The Roses.