Hi TBUDL,
On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, at 23:37:46 [GMT +0200] you wrote:
CT> AFAIK myrealbox.com doesn't deliver Y!-Group mails. You should
CT> subscribe TBOT using another mail address

Thanks I have now suscribed with  my yahoo address and seem to be receiving all posts
now.
It's strange that I was receiving some posts with my realbox.
Incidentally I have seen a number of posts on this and other lists stating that yahoo
were going to charge for pop access
So far in the UK this has noy happened I can still use my [EMAIL PROTECTED] with full
pop access for free
Rich
--
Pure E-mail with The Bat! v1.60n on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A