Hello Richard,

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:36:11 +0100 GMT (06/06/02, 05:36 +0700 GMT),
Richard Evans wrote:

CT>> AFAIK myrealbox.com doesn't deliver Y!-Group mails. You should
CT>> subscribe TBOT using another mail address

RE> Thanks I have now suscribed with my yahoo address and seem to be
RE> receiving all posts now. It's strange that I was receiving some
RE> posts with my realbox.

Don't forget that myrealbox is in beta stage. Strange things may
happen; they may even accidentally accept mail from Y! servers. ;-)

By the way, I was trying to receive a copy of the Eicar test virus,
and it never arrived. It turned out that myrealbox has a virus scaner
on their server and won't relay any viruses! Now this is what I call
an excellent policy (unless you happen to have asked for this virus,
for testing purposes).

Finally I could receive the test virus via my GMX account (thanks,
Nick!).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Home is where you can say anything you like 'cause nobody listens to
you anyway.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60p
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM