Hi Lynn,

on Sun, 9 Jun 2002 08:57:56 -0700GMT (09.06.02, 17:57 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

LT> I have a yahoo list now that for some reason is dumping
LT> some, but not all mail into my 'known' box ... it's very
LT> annoying, but I can't figure out why it's happening.

The "known" filter proceeds messages from senders in your addressbook to
your "known" folder.

LT> I'm sure there's more than one filter involved here

Right. Your filter for the list and the "known" filter. Make sure the
"known" filter is below your list filter in the filter hierarchy. I have
placed it in the second but last place here. The last is for spam.
HTH :-)
--
Cheers
Peter

PGP-Key: http://www.meynsweb.com/public-key.txt

Winamp currently playing: Wizard of Oz - Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead