Hello Gerard,

It was foretold that on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 11:17 GMT +0200,
Gerard [G] would type:

G> I have now found that sometimes the mail gets moved to the subfolder but
G> is not being send.

G> If I de-select local delivery everything works fine.

G> It looks like the filter sometimes kicks in before the send action has
G> been done.

These are long-standing bugs with the "Allow Local Delivery" option.
It looks like the multi-threading capability of TB causes the
program to get confused when the sending takes longer than expected.
Your safest bet is to disable the "Allow Local Delivery" option and
just waste the bandwidth instead.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

There is no such place as the University of Wis-cosine, and if there
was, the motto of their mathematics department would not be
"Secant ye shall find."