Hello Paul,

On Wednesday, June 12, 2002 at 12:31:46 PM you wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

PC> That's where I changed it Markus, I added that line in the middle of
PC> the reply template, does it matter where it goes in the template?

It has to be inserted _before_ '%Quotes' is called/included.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you're not very clever you should be conciliatory. -- Benjamin Disraeli