Hey Rick,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60) Personal
to write the following on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 7:47:55 PM.

FF>>> There was a thread a few months ago about someone writing a
FF>>> conduit to synchronize The Bat! address book with Palm devices.

RR> Yes, I remember that thread also. I think he(she) was going to see
RR> about teaming up with a company maybe that is already doing synch
RR> software? Can't be certain of that, though. Regardless it was a
RR> while ago now.

I believe 'he' was going to try to get the ab format from RIT and
write the conduit himself. (The sync software mentioned was Intelisync
which I have used before with no problems, but I think the consensus
was to not go with something like that. Instead have a RIT solution or
something especially written for TB)

I have also been trying to help along those lines, Stefan did tell me
the last time this came up that he would try to write up the info
need, but I don't think he has had a chance to (and in the scheme of
things, the people that want to sync their Palm's and the TBab are a
fairly small number of registered TBers...)

RR> Certainly would be great to synch up my palm contacts with the bat
RR> though.

In a perfect world, eh... My project load has lightened a bit at work
so maybe I can spend some time trying to get this coordinated...
Unfortunately I only program in Perl, so I won't be writing the
conduit (if it were in Perl, you would have to have Perl installed as
it is a 'run time' language), but will help out any way I can...
Probably best to write it in Delphi - the same as TB.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60q (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)