Hey Rick,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60m) Personal
to write the following on Thursday, June 13, 2002 at 12:32:38 AM.

TM>>> (and in the scheme of things, the people that want to sync their
TM>>> Palm's and the TBab are a fairly small number of registered
TM>>> TBers...)

FF>> I do not know how many Palm users there are in The Bat! world,
FF>> but I would be willing to bet that there are plenty! Also, having
FF>> a Palm conduit to TB's address book gives me one more very useful
FF>> reason to recommend TB to other users. It would really help.

I agree, I want it enough to pay for it. What I meant is my guess at
the number of Palm/TB users is less than 5-10% the number of TB users.

RR> I, as well, know plenty of people that won't switch to The Bat
RR> since it doesn't synch to the Palm.

TB has 2 things that match apps on the Palm - mail and AB, so I
wouldn't say that TB doesn't sync to the Palm. It just doesn't sync
the AB.

RR> More and more people like having all their devices integrated.

I am one of them.

RR> That's one advantage Outlook
                        ~Shudder~
RR> has in the market right now. It's very frustrating that I have one
RR> set of contacts in my palm and then another in the bat (then
RR> another in my cell phone..but that's not the Bat's fault:) and yet
RR> none of them synch with each other.

I am trying to get something coordinated, but, I don't program in
anything that would be appropriate (perl is my language), so about all
I can do is hope/push/facilitate/coordinate/whatever... <g>

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60q (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)