I posted to the list at the end of last week, but didn't have any
success finding solution. I have a little bit more information, so I
thought I'd take another run at the list and see if anyone has any
suggestions. :)

We have several employees all running TB 1.60q on Windows98 boxes.
Most everyone has had no problems with TB, but I have two workstations
that are giving me fits.

Specifically, when an e-mail is deferred to the Outbox, there is a
delay of 15 - 30 seconds before the program responds and continues. In
other words, when a user clicks the "Put the letter in the Outbox"
button, there is a long delay, where the program does absolutely
nothing and will not respond before the e-mail is placed in the
Outbox. Keep in mind, that the e-mail is NOT being sent immediately,
so (to my knowledge), there is no interaction with the POP3 server
that is being used to send the mail.

Since the mailboxes are stored on the server, I have added the exact
same accounts to other workstations and have not experienced any
delays whatsoever. This leads me to believe that the error is
localized to the workstation and not to any server issues.

I have un-installed TB, rebooted and re-installed TB only to have the
same delays continue.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how or why this is happening?
Unfortunately, both users receive a good bit of e-mail, so throughout
the day, these delays are driving them nuts.

Thanks in advance!

Michael T. Ashby