Hi Jan,

on Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:01:43 -0400GMT (14.06.02, 17:01 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>>>   Accidentally I clicked on the link & up popped a dialogue
>>>   which allowed me to select any/all of the folders in my
>>>   mailbox. Very handy except I couldn't find a way to tell
>>>   TB! that I wanted to find the msg in the archives.

JA>> There was a thread on it about a week or so ago.

JR>   Thanks. Do you remember the thread subject?

I found [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] from May 31. If it's still
on your computer you can doubleclick the link to open it. Subject was mid:
links [was Re: Drafts]

The mid link works for all messages stored within The Bat!. :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

PGP-Key: http://www.meynsweb.com/public-key.txt