Hello Databug,

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:07:18 +0100 GMT (18/06/02, 20:07 +0700 GMT),
Databug wrote:

D> I have the mailing list folders set to not have more than 150 mails in
D> them (Using the folders properties window). Befor this I tried the get
D> it to delete mails after 10 days. neither of these settings seem to do
D> anything.

These figures work when you purge the folder. Over here, I manually
Purge & Compress All Folders every few days, but you can also let TB
handle this automatically:

Folder / Properties / General / On Exit...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

INFLATION: Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60q
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM