Friends,

I've noticed something similar, at least in the past few versions of
The Bat (I'm on 1.60q now). The "on exit" settings seem to be ignored
for folders in trees which aren't expanded...but if I expand the
folder tree before I exit the program, the folders are purged.

How odd...

Tony

--
Tony A.T. Mendina, http://www.mendina.com
PGP/GPG Keys: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Get_Keys";>