Hi,

Marck D Pearlstone wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

> Does anyone here know how to configure TB to perform a login to an
> Exchange Server (on NT4) using IMAP?

> TB is running on NT4, sp6, and with administrator rights.

> I have heard from a user (not on this list) who is having problems
> trying to login.

I can only give hints. Does the Exchange server require NT authentication,
this could be a problem. Also, even when authenticating via regular IMAP
it might be required to use the full domain/mailbox path (e.g.
/<NTdomain>/<Exchange Alias> or <NTdomain>/<domain userID>/<Exchange
Alias>) in the user name field. Experimenting with the user name might
help.

Regards,

Markus
--
Using The Bat! 1.60n under Windows NT 4.0 Build
1381 Service Pack 6