Hello Marck,

Saturday, July 6, 2002, 12:07:15 PM, you wrote:

O>> but I still wonder what these plug ins are for.

MDP> ... to allow virus checking of email to happen in the best place! If
MDP> TB finds for a virus, the infected message is moved to a quarantine
MDP> folder within the message base and never makes it to the OS. This is
MDP> especially effective when attachments are kept in the message body and
MDP> not in an external folder - a setting I make full use of.

   Thank you for your clear and useful explanation.
I have downloaded the plug in and will try a copy of KAv.
Is there anything in particular I should do?
Or can I just install KAV (after killing of NAV), run the plugin
.exe that was posted in this group yesterday and be all done?

--

Regards,
Ochrid

_ The Bat! v1.60h op Windows XP _