Dear Tim,

Monday, July 8, 2002 at 2:13:08 PM you wrote:

BM>> I am very much interested too. Recently we had a Danish request
BM>> about how to convert The Bat! mails into Outlook messages, because
BM>> I wanted to be able to syncronise with his Palm.

TM> Are you saying you wanted to sync eMail with the Palm?

No, I was babling, sorry :-)

*He* wanted to sync with his Palm. Not only his mail, but everything,
i.e. address books as well.

TM> That has worked for quite a while (via MAPI).

Yes, I know, I tried it once, but only with the inbox, isn't that
right?

TM> What we are trying to get now is the AB Sync working (which will
TM> require a conduit).

Yes, that is it.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... Your flattering remarks are both desperate and obvious.

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.60q/Post3 (7Ba40-6E8D5) under Windows 2000 5.0