Hi Thomas,

It was Wednesday, July 10, 2002, around 5:24:34 AM GMT -0300 when you wrote
the following about "mail to problems":

JB>> sure .. go to http://www.monster.com and do a search for any job.  Click on the
JB>> link for emailing a resume.

Thomas> I went to that site. I could not reach the US country site, so I went
Thomas> to Canada and to Germany, clicking on different jobs at random. I
Thomas> could not find a single mailto: like that had blanks in the subject
Thomas> field.

        I went to the site and found several mailto: links with blanks
in  the  subject field and they *all* worked fine. That is why I asked
for     the     exact     URL     in     my     previous    message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998

--
Regards,