Hi Adam,
On Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:13:37 +0100, you wrote:

> Allie - is your sig delimiter broken it doesn't seem to be --<space>

No... that is PGP being funny, and putting a -<space> in front of the sig
delimiter.  Nothing unusual.  If he didn't PGP sign his messages, it'd be there
fine ;)

> Thats  why  I  recommended  e-smith  - been running it for a year with AntiVir
> (also  free) and then you could use a pop3-tray notification app in the system
> tray of the clients to tell you if their is email for *other* users as well...

A decent transparent proxy, and you wouldn't need to worry about it... The
mention of linux is a nice one.  At home I have a PC acting as a
mail/web/gateway server for my other PC.  My email clients on the inside all
have the proper addressing, then whenever they want a connection, they go off
and get it themselves, not having to worry about the mail server on the computer
connected to the internet running off and getting the mail.

I run RH7.1, which does have USB support IIRC, but my ADSL modem is connected
via ethernet (I have two cards in this machine).

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])