Hello Adhitya,

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:23:11 +0700 GMT (14/07/02, 10:23 +0700 GMT),
Adhitya Fajar Anggoro wrote:

AFA> I'm aDhit from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Welcome. :-)

AFA> I'm joining lot of groups in yahoogroups using digest mode e-mail.

AFA> Recently a friend told me that The Bat can split digest e-mail into
AFA> individual mail using macro command and stuff.
AFA> It means the Bat simply split those digest into individual mail and
AFA> can be treated like one (simply read and reply those individual
AFA> instead from having to highligh the message in digest I wanna to reply and
AFA> press F4.

No, this is not quite correct. In fact, as a matter of policy, TB does
not allow you to change incoming mails at all. But then, if you want
to have the mails individually, why do you subscribe to digest mode?

AFA> Or must I join the other The Bat group ?
AFA> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Don't worry, this is the correct list for your question.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in high school was my blood alcohol
content.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.61
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM