e-mailnya Thomas F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-->cut
AFA>> Recently a friend told me that The Bat can split digest e-mail into
AFA>> individual mail using macro command and stuff.
AFA>> It means the Bat simply split those digest into individual mail and
AFA>> can be treated like one (simply read and reply those individual
AFA>> instead from having to highligh the message in digest I wanna to reply and
AFA>> press F4.

L> No, this is not quite correct. In fact, as a matter of policy, TB does
L> not allow you to change incoming mails at all. But then, if you want
L> to have the mails individually, why do you subscribe to digest mode?

I'm still using dial up with max 33.6 kbps connection (mostly just
26.4) so digest mode really help me a lot. Cut my online time,
removing those unnecessary attachment.
That's why I'm happy with digest mode but hungry to find out how o
split those digest to individual...

Adhitya Fajar Anggoro
*really like the F4 button in TB thought <g>