Hi,

Thomas F wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

> Why not? When I receive HTML mails with embedded objects, they display
> fine. Just click on the tab below the message.

> A work-around is to click on the HTML attachment. The whole HTML
> message will then display in the system-default browser.

This doesn't always work. I think it depends on the attachment storage
option and on the Content Disposition MIME tag. I know that there are
HTML messages that display fine (with images) within the bat but the
images come up empty when the HTML part is opened with a browser.

Regards,

Markus
--
Using The Bat! 1.60q/Post6/newhtml under Windows NT 4.0 Build
1381 Service Pack 6