Hi Marck,
On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:21:48 +0100, you wrote:

> Let's be serious, please. Norton AV is fine for those that can put up
> with its false positives but the company is too big and irresponsible
> for my liking. NOD32, AVG and Kapersky are the three top players in my
> list of responsible and responsive AV outfits.

Have you heard of Sophos?  They're pretty good.  I have that running on the mail
server itself (they develop clients/servers fro most OSes), and it auto-updates
daily for me.  Their support team is amazing, their sales staff (not saying much
I guess) are great, nice and friendly, their virus software is accurate, and
runs on a very small footprint, and HDD space (the server version I'm running,
including all virus definition files takes up no more than 300KB).  It is mainly
a UK based vendor, but they have branches all over the world, and could easily
put Norton, and McAffe in a trash can (IHMO).  Plus I've been getting
notifications and updates on all viruses about 3-5 days before Symantec/other
big time vendors have even heard of it, including ones that Symantec etc don't
bother mentioning such as Word macro viruses (can't believe people still write
these).  It's certainly nice to be informed ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])