On Wednesday, July 17, 2002, 5:11:54 AM, Sudip wrote:

> Will it convert NTFS to FAT32 without losing data? I think  XP
> converts FAT32 to NTFS without having to format the drive , thereby
> maintaining data integrity.

It will convert FAT32 to NTFS safely. However, you don't get the best
results by doing so, as you usually end up with 512 byte clusters,
which tends to make it very slow. You are better off (if you can)
copying your data somewhere else and creating and formatting the
NTFS partition from scratch, then re-instating your data.

Regards
Christopher                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600