Hello Sudip,

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:46:51 +0545 GMT (18/07/02, 08:01 +0700 GMT),
Sudip Pokhrel wrote:

JA>> I think somebody subbed to the list has a bad email
JA>> now, and it is bouncing... I got about 17 of them about 30 mins ago.

SP> Having a same problem here. With me, the mailer deamon sends the same
SP> two messages saying they could not be delivered. Interestingly,

I think every poster is getting such a message, including myself. I
usually write back to the postmaster, asking him to send bounces to
the return-path and not the From address. I copy the TBUDL moderators
in and ask them to take the member off the list until his postmaster
has figured out the RFC's. I think I'm going to write a QT for that...

As I said, the internet grows faster than people can be trained.
People with no clue become postmasters and set up their systems wrong.
Expect to see more of this. :-(

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

You can observe a lot just by watchin'. (Yogi Berra)

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM