Hello Thomas,

On Thursday, July 18, 2002 at 8:57:29 AM you [TF] wrote (at least in
part):

TF> asking him to send bounces to the return-path and not the From
TF> address.

In fact the final 'I can't deliver the mail' serv did sent it to
'Return-Path'. Have a look at the attached original messages. Look
into their source.
Some intermediate MTA added a second Return-Path above the original
one :-((((

TF> People with no clue become postmasters and set up their systems wrong.

Nevertheless true :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((
"What? What the hell is a RFC? I _do_ already use NAV!" ... *without
further comment*

TF> Expect to see more of this. :-(

ACK. And no filter in the world will catch the result of their
criminal lack of knowledge :-/
I'd vote for a new X-Header in bounces:

*Going to disemploy because it seems everybody can do my job.
 Not better but cheaper.*
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If I want your opinion, I'll read your entrails.